LagX Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News about the ts² server and the dedicated server

5 posters

Go down

News about the ts² server and the dedicated server Empty News about the ts² server and the dedicated server

Post  extr3m3 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:56 pm

So i still dont rly know if our clan want them, but the TS²- server will be online tomorrow. About the game server, it´s in progress and it will have min. 16 player slots. I don´t exactly know when we will get the server, but it will be in the next time.

Now pls just informate about what is a TeamSpeak² server, download the client and say me if you want a TeamSpeak³ server.

AND IT`S ALL FOR FREE. WE DONT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING SO DONT TRY TO GET A SERVER ON ANOTHER WAY FIRSTLY!

greetz Extr3m3
extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

News about the ts² server and the dedicated server Empty Re: News about the ts² server and the dedicated server

Post  XTreme Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Good to hear that.I've never used TS :d before so is that the only difference:TeamSpeak 3 uses state of the art cryptography for authentication, making a huge leap security wise as compared with TeamSpeak 2.
Thanks!
XTreme
XTreme

Back to top Go down

News about the ts² server and the dedicated server Empty Re: News about the ts² server and the dedicated server

Post  extr3m3 Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:11 pm

I dont know anything about TS³, im sry.
extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

Post  extr3m3 Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:09 am

The TS² server is now avaible under qjuchen.tk and in the next time it will be avaible under lagx.tk. The game server should be finished tomorrow if everything is gonna be good Wink.

A big thanks to Iceweasel! Very Happy

extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:31 am

Fantastic, looking forward to hearing from you about the server.
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

http://www.lagxclanofficial.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  extr3m3 Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 am

Im now on the TS² server when im online, visit me and talk some shit with me if you want Wink

BTW Chicken and Invo give me your login name and password you want for a SA (Server Admin) account on the TS² server, please.

... if you now something to make the server improved (like new channels), just tell me and i will work on it.

greetz Extr3m3
extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:49 am

Great, we'll see what we can do about the TS2 server. Everybody who has a mic should go ahead and download it.

Extr3m3, any news about the dedicated server?
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  extr3m3 Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Nothing new atm, i wasnt at home today and now he isn´t online. Maybe he will be later online or i see him tomorrow at school Wink.

greetz Extr3m3
extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Umm. okay.
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  extr3m3 Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:38 am

Ok, sry that has taken a bit long but he said he finished the server. Im just waiting that he comes online and i will get the server informations.
extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 am

That's brilliant. Hoping to hear from you soon. Smile
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  extr3m3 Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:12 am

sry im still waiting 4 him... Sleep
extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:38 am

Cool, hopefully it's ready by the end of this week. Does the guy have a Steam a/c? may be I can get in touch with him and see how things are going?
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  emeNt Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:08 am

i dont have mic atm..dont worry ill buy one.:S
emeNt
emeNt

Back to top Go down

Post  eLemeNtaRY Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:23 am

why do we need mic guys
eLemeNtaRY
eLemeNtaRY

Back to top Go down

Post  emeNt Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:40 am

so we can speak to each other on the server
emeNt
emeNt

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:33 am

To talk?
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:19 am

To talk?
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  emeNt Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:30 am

YEA
emeNt
emeNt

Back to top Go down

Post  extr3m3 Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Ok, he had a lot of problems with the PC, where the server is gonna work on.
He is hardly working on it to get the PC online again Wink. Tomorrow i can say you more.

greetz Extr3m3
extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down