LagX Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan War Groups

+2
emeNt
WTF Chicken?
6 posters

Go down

Clan War Groups Empty Clan War Groups

Post  WTF Chicken? Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 pm

As you may all know the clan has been extended to 13 members in the last few days. L33T and myself had a quick chat and he suggested we make groups for people to participate in clan wars. I found this a great idea, this will give everybody, equal opportunities. He suggested that we have a 'primary group' and a 'secondary group'. The 'primary group' will fight against all the major and big clans and the 'secondary group' will fight against all the low skilled clans. It seemed fine to me but I wasn't what I wanted. So, I thought we should mix both the groups and form 2 equally strong groups and use them 1 by 1, this will give everybody fair amount of participation in clan wars.

When you look at the groups you will notice that not all the members of LagX are included. This is simply because, they are not ready as yet or do not come online very often. I have ONLY included the people who I think can take out time and bring our clan to justice.

Below are the two groups -

GROUP A -
1) Proxy
2) L33TZuck
3) Tubby Custard
4) CarBoNiC'
5) WTF Chicken?

GROUP B -
1) Proxy
2) ``Xero'^
3) Pro~Style
4) Invo
5) Luciferr

You may notice that Proxy is a part of both the groups. He is in the clan to ONLY participate in clan wars. He has been regular to all the wars and I think he is the one person who stabilises the strength of both the group. We did need one person to be in both the groups as we were falling short on the number, so he is the one person who came to my mind. I hope nobody has an objection to this.

People not included -
1) Elementary - He is a very nice guy and he is an essential part of our clan. Although, we may all agree that he on a 'skill-based' level, he is not ready as yet. Therefore, making him participate in our clan wars can be to our disadvantage. Although, if he trains hard he will soon be included Smile

2) Carbon - Carbon is the maker of this clan. Invo and myself just manage it. He still owns it. But due to personal problems he can not come online very often and is not included in the groups.

3) Xtreme - He is a talented player and is most welcome to participate in clan wars. Although, as he mentioned on the forums. He is busy with life and only plays on the weekends for a limited amount of time. We will use him in a clan war if it takes place on a weekend and if Xtreme is available.

3) Extr3m3 - He has been inactive for a few weeks and has not participated in any of our clan wars as yet. We will include him, but only when he becomes more active. I have e-mailed him regarding this and I am waiting for his response.

Now then, the procedure is simple. Group A fights the first clan war and the next clan war is fought by Group B and so on. So each group gets every alternate clan war.

This group system is not a hard and fast rule. If there are people from 1 group not available, we will simply use people from the other. Simple. So, don't worry if there a group is short on members, you ask other group people to join as well. Only when needed

There might be a few times when a clan war is not decided a couple of days earlier. There are times when you are online and someone asks you to come for a war right then with the available number of members. In that case, Invo or myself will proceed with the people we first find online without caring about the group system. If however, a clan war is fixed for a particular day and time, then we shall utilise our group systems.

I hope this is not too complicated to everybody and I hope everybody agrees with this step. I am only doing this to make sure everymember gets a chance to participate in wars.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

-WTF Chicken?

Last edited by WTF Chicken? on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

http://www.lagxclanofficial.tk

Back to top Go down

Clan War Groups Empty Re: Clan War Groups

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:06 am

dude can change xero with someone..he came here for me... Very Happy i want to play with thim

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:19 am

Done sir.
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  emeNt Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:21 am

lol chicken u done yet?
emeNt
emeNt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:24 am

thnX Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:56 am

No worries.
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  eLemeNtaRY Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:52 am

so we have server and all dat stuff and we need it for trainin and stuff but i see most of the time our server isnt on so how can i get better any ways Sad
eLemeNtaRY
eLemeNtaRY

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:42 pm

That depends what time you log on. The server runs from my personal computer so it does not operate 24/7. It only works while I am available.

Even if it's not available, you can still go to any of the 'classic' server and play there. That is an excellent way to practice. I would also suggest you stop going to the JailBreak server because it is simply a waste of time. I don't see one reason how a Jailbreak or Zombie server can help someone with Counter Strike skills, so ignore them.

I don't know about you guys, but in my CS career, I have never needed an empty server to practice. The classic servers and aim servers have worked great for me so far.

Plus, I don't even see ANYBODY using our server apart from me. If I call someone, they come otherwise, nobody uses. Even if someone does come there, they just complaign about the lag. I am sorry, but please manage. We can NOT fix the lag. Play there if you want to, or make your own server. Simple.

Extr3m3's friend was supposed to make the server and to date, I have not heard from Extr3m3. It's not like you can not practice if there isn't a server for your clan, well you can.
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XTreme Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:48 pm

A quick suggestion how to train with bots(you decide if you want them to be normal,hard,expert)I've seen many of the top players train that way and i do so quite often.Play on big map- dust2,aztec,inferno.. your choice.Get maximum bots for the map and make sure you play 1vs15-20,no random mode 50-50.
1st round-Try to kill as many bots as possible
2nd round-Let the bots come close to you and then freeze them
Then try to kill them with just 1 bullet for headshot(use different weapons)
Repeat for 15 mins
You are warmed up and ready to be a killing machine! Very Happy
XTreme
XTreme

Back to top Go down

Post  skillzdatkillz Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:42 pm

All we need is to practice on CT at dd2 What a Face

skillzdatkillz

Back to top Go down

Clan War Groups Empty SKILLZDATKILLZ

Post  WTF Chicken? Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi mate,

Are you part of the clan? If so, please change your display name to your IGN (In game name), so it's much easier to recognise you. Thanks.
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Clan War Groups Empty SexyEnemy

Post  Lexy Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:52 am

Could you add SexyEnemy to a squad as he is also a very good player but has rarely got the oppertunity to play many cw's for us.

Lexy

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Yes sir
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content