LagX Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strenghts + Tactics!!!

4 posters

Go down

Strenghts + Tactics!!! Empty Strenghts + Tactics!!!

Post  LeeT Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:27 pm

k , watch this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTdFMBReXBw&feature=related

its basically , about tactics and strenghts , using the strengths of members to what position they play in and will almost ALWAYS be the same..

I want people that know dd2 map good , to tell us their strenghts on that map , so we can organize and set up positions for our team

Myself am good at long distance (A long) or mostly B ( Tunnel )

If someone is awesome with awp we can make tactics like when he has awp , he holds b , or a , and all other go mid and b / a

plz reply ur strenghts on dd2 , inferno , nuke , train

I didnt play others then dd2 too much so cant say , only inferno for me is best for me to be in mid

LeeT

Back to top Go down

Strenghts + Tactics!!! Empty Re: Strenghts + Tactics!!!

Post  eLemeNtaRY Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:02 am

i dnt rly know wat i am good at but chicken says i am ok with m4 but im not dat good wiv AWP Smile
eLemeNtaRY
eLemeNtaRY

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:38 am

This is pretty good and I guess everybody should participate in this thread.

In my case, I am not the best CS player you would find, I am just average. I am mostly comfortable with the CT side and I prefer M4 and USP over AK and glock. I also prefer the AWP, since I absolutely love it. Smile

With the machine guns, I like to play short and mid distance battles. I lack skills on long distance combats. Smile

I am all right with wall bangs since I am a DJ/Producer and a sound engineer. So my ears determine the enemy spots and that makes it easier for me to wall bang them.

Overall, all my skills are pretty average and other people in our clan are mostly better than me. Smile

That's it guys Smile
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

http://www.lagxclanofficial.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  emeNt Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:44 am

yea its good video and like chicken id prefer the ct side and m4.. overall I'm abit average but I need to practise with pistols
emeNt
emeNt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum