LagX Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im gonna leave.

4 posters

Go down

Im gonna leave. Empty Im gonna leave.

Post  extr3m3 Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:23 am

Im sry but im gonna leave the clan, cuz i want to start a own clan project with some friends.

and btw. the clan is getting inactive.

GL Extr3m3
extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

Im gonna leave. Empty Re: Im gonna leave.

Post  XTreme Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:37 am

Yep it's true but we can substitute 4-5 members who are inactive...so think again..and most importantly we'll have a server after some weeks.
XTreme
XTreme

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:41 am

no problem we can got others....im joking eeee,,dont live dude

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:37 am

It will be a loss for us to see you leave Extr3m3. Like I said, we have great plans for this clan lined up. We are moving, but it's just a bit slow. I am a bit inactive as well since I have my exams going on, otherwise I can do a little more research on the new server.

I was pretty sure about August being inactive and September being a start to new and great things.

I found a lot of inactive people so Invo and myself decided to remove 2 members and make it a 10 member clan ONLY.

We have removed -
1) Muk1
2) Red Skulls

They did not meet the standards of our clan and were not seen online too often.

We have some plans for a few clan wars as well. The server should be ready in some time. I have spoken to a person from the [H*F], who made their server and hopefully he'll help us out. Meanwhile, I would like other members to respond to the 'server selection' thread.

If you leave, we will lose an essential part of our clan. But, at the end of the day it's your decision. If you still think leaving is the right decision, go ahead.

Please let us know through this thread about your decision and notify me or Invo and we can make further changes.

WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

http://www.lagxclanofficial.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  emeNt Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 pm

guys hes not leaving he told me on counter strike Smile and btw lets kick muk1 and red skulls
emeNt
emeNt

Back to top Go down

Post  extr3m3 Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:38 pm

Its just that i want to organisate a ded server and a TS server 4 free and you are saying, a Hamachi server is better, the VC ingame is enough and so on... and then you are talking about that we need a ded server. I just cant understand this and i feel a little bit spoofed, you know?

I think every clan wants a free gaming server and a free TS server, but now im totally confused. I have the TS server already and i dont know what to do with it.

greetz Extr3m3

EDIT: Yeah im not leaving atm.
extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:25 pm

We don't have enough opinions as yet to decide which server to go for. That is the reason I am asking everyone to wait and discuss their opinions on the server.

Meanwhile, I am doing my bit of research to host a server because it's best in everybody's interest that the server host is within the UK. I play from London and if I host it, it's not going to be laggy for others.

Once we have fair amount of opinions on the server, Invo and myself can decide which one to go for.
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:26 pm

--inVo-- wrote:guys hes not leaving he told me on counter strike Smile and btw lets kick muk1 and red skulls

I already did, I have also sent an e-mail to Muk1 regarding his exclusion from the clan. I don't have Red Skulls's email ID. Can you somehow get in touch with him and notify him about his removal from the clan?
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  extr3m3 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Germany is not so far from the UK... but lets w8 till i organisate my server and then we will see... is that ok? I mean it´s sponsored so we can give it a try. Wink
extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:52 pm

That should be fine, if the server is ready and we can give it a try the please go ahead. If everybody has a good ping and no lag we will give it a green and will not have to worry about a different server.

TS2/TS3 - I am not sure if we need that. I don't think all of us would have access to a microphone or would be too 'comfortable' talking in game. Many clans have disabled this feature and I personally don't find it of much use. We can have a vote about it as well in the future. but for now, let's just focus on the dedicated server.

Once the server is ready, please PM Invo or me the IP and once everything is fine and running with all required and necessary maps, we can pass the IP to other members. AMX Mod will be only used by 4 people, which will also be decided later on.
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  extr3m3 Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Ok thats a plan! Wink I think we dont have to use the TS² all the time, but on CW its very usefull. I dont know first we need to have 10 active members and then we can make a vote about this. cheers
extr3m3
extr3m3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum