LagX Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LagX Clan Official Server

3 posters

Go down

LagX Clan Official Server Empty LagX Clan Official Server

Post  WTF Chicken? Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:51 am

I am very happy to announce that the LagX Clan Official Server is finally ready. We can finally have some practice!

I spent two continuous days and it was some major headache work but it's finally paid off. It's here now!

Some Rules and Information I would like to give out -

1) This is a PRIVATE server with the capacity to only 12 people. This means that only LagX clan members are authorised to enter this server and nobody else. Anybody else seen on this server will be banned instantly.

2) This is not a 24/7 server. This server runs from my personal PC so it can not be a 24/4 dedicated server. It will only run when I want it to run. If I am working on something and the server causes lag, I will simply close it. It may also not work for days, if I go out somewhere.

3) There will be only 3 admins - Myself, Invo and Carbon.

4) The server might have some lag issues or other basic issues as it running on a home PC and not a professional server hosting machine. Please bear with me.

5) As time passes by, I shall make further improvements and introduce more updates and features (if required)

6) This server is STRICTLY for practising and nothing else. Clan Wars may or may not take place on this server, depending on my internet.

7) I will introduce the 'Clan War' feature soon, to make it more realistic in terms or practising. That should be available soon.

Cool Rules might be changed or upgraded. Please stay up to dated with this topic/thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok friends, this is the IP - 188.220.75.52:27015

Please add it to your favourites. If at any moment of time, the server does not appear on your 'favourites', it means that I have shut it down.

Rest aside, Have fun.

PS - Don't give out the IP address to people other than your clan mates.

Thank you and have a good time Smile

- WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

http://www.lagxclanofficial.tk

Back to top Go down

LagX Clan Official Server Empty Re: LagX Clan Official Server

Post  LeeT Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:58 am

Aww... no thanks for me for helping you?? Sad jk xD

Anyways we will have to come up with a date and time for practise

LeeT

Back to top Go down

Post  emeNt Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:12 am

yea Very Happy
emeNt
emeNt

Back to top Go down

Post  WTF Chicken? Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:49 am

Oh sorry, I'd like to thank everybody whom I bothered to test the IP every 2 seconds lol. Thanks leet for the links well, they're helpful.. I'll install the CW version soon.

Thanks to Medo. He helped me with the protocol mess. This server is not playable by both Steam and Non Steam players and can still be added to favourites Smile

Thanks Invo for coming abd having the first 1 on 1 on that server Smile
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

http://www.lagxclanofficial.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  emeNt Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:06 pm

no probz Smile
emeNt
emeNt

Back to top Go down