LagX Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

egyptsports' LagX Application ;) [ Directed Here By Cube ]

2 posters

Go down

egyptsports' LagX Application ;) [ Directed Here By Cube ] Empty egyptsports' LagX Application ;) [ Directed Here By Cube ]

Post  egyptsports Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:47 am

H! GuYs^

My Name Is Shihab , from egypt and 17 years old ... i knew cube since we were in P*A clan ... we left and he asked me to join LagX clan , in order to that i made these application , Check it out Wink

In-Game name: egyptsports
Who Directed You To Join LagX : Cube
Short Comments for LagX: i think like what cube said, its cool ... nice small group , i think it will be cool to be a part of you [ mates like what Chicken said Wink ]
Where do you play : i was playing in P*A classic server , but i am not active in it right now ... btw will find me in [AoG] clan server and other soldier mod servers like sS and AiC , i am so pro in these mod ... and if classic server not laggin me i will show you some skills Smile

P.S: call me egyptsports not egypt only xD

thats all
Cheers!

egyptsports
egyptsports
egyptsports

https://lagxclanofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

egyptsports' LagX Application ;) [ Directed Here By Cube ] Empty Re: egyptsports' LagX Application ;) [ Directed Here By Cube ]

Post  Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:35 pm

welcome dudeeee..i hope he (chicken) wil accept u....cause we are smallll group need much players and inactiveee some of them...

Back to top Go down

egyptsports' LagX Application ;) [ Directed Here By Cube ] Empty Re: egyptsports' LagX Application ;) [ Directed Here By Cube ]

Post  WTF Chicken? Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Hello Egyptsports,

Thank you for making an application. Although Cube has been a part of our clan since the start, we do respect him for that. But there are certain procedures we follow.

We have a policy to have only 10 members in the clan. We increased it to 13 because not everybody is always available to fight a clan war, when needed.

Now we were a 12 member clan and when Cube (Luciferr) joined us back, we reached our limit of 13 and unfortunately to both of us, we are not recruiting.

I will keep you in mind and will get back to you if we want to replace someone. But for now, we are full and can not recruit new members.

But I still thank you for applying. You may use the forums and stay updated with what the clan is upto in the mean time.

Thank You,
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
WTF Chicken?
Admin

http://www.lagxclanofficial.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  egyptsports Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:30 am

well ...

i saw Xero Application , i think you accepted em , and he was the 13th ... xero is one of my friends in {P*A} Clan btw , we played with each other
but you forgot something , check time of add the Application of us [ Xero and Me ] you will find out that i added it earlier than em about 4 hours xD ... and when you checked new posts , you checked Xero's application first , so accepted em ... its not your mistake btw , it was cube invited , and that was my application , and here you are the unlucky accidents .... any way i am back to [AoG]

for any forums or website updates or if you want a new one ask me , i wont refuse to help you
good luck LagX

thanks for your polite reply Wink ... not JK

[AoG] egyptsports
egyptsports
egyptsports

https://lagxclanofficial.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down